Align Technology Announces Software Upgrades for Its iTero(R) Exclusive Invisalign(R) Outcome Simulator and iTero Element(TM) Scanner
"Doctors will now have the ability to easily assess their patients' Invisalign treatment progress at any ClinCheck® stage with the iTero Element scanner and can accelerate or decelerate aligner wear at any time during treatment," said
"The ability to monitor and get detailed progress information of my patients' Invisalign treatment with iTero Element, makes the Invisalign Outcome Simulator an invaluable and game-changing application for any Invisalign practice," said Dr.
Outcome Simulator 4.0
The Invisalign Outcome Simulator is an exclusive chair-side and cloud-based application for the iTero scanner that allows doctors to help patients visualize how their teeth may look at the end of Invisalign treatment. New features in the 4.0 upgrade include:
- 3D Progress Tracking - Ability to compare a patient's new scan with a specific stage of their ClinCheck treatment plan to visually assess and communicate Invisalign treatment progress with an easy to read, color-coded tooth movement report that allows the doctor to know how each tooth is tracking.
- Patient Simulation Sharing - Ability to easily share the patient's 3D simulated Invisalign treatment outcome through a protected patient portal which can be viewed on smartphones, tablets and computers.
iTero Element 1.4 Software Upgrade
- Color Scanning - Real-time scan in color in both scan and view mode to make it easier to visually distinguish between gingival and tooth structure for a more comprehensive clinical evaluation while scanning.
- Restorative Pre-treatment Scanning - Allows transfer of natural dentition or temporary restoration anatomy along with the prepared tooth to the lab for exact replication to the final restorative.
- Optimized Orthodontic Scanning - Real-time scan feedback during the scan process to capture missing scan data prior to processing, facilitating high quality scans to be utilized for fabrication of traditional orthodontic appliances.
For more information, please visit the Invisalign and iTero booth #2663 during the
For additional information about Invisalign treatment or to find an Invisalign provider in your area, please visit www.invisalign.com. For additional information about the iTero scanner, please visit www.itero.com
News Provided by Acquire Media