Align Introduces New Invisalign Go Clear Aligner System Integrated With iTero Scanner for Mild to Moderate Cases
- Automated, chairside case assessments and notifications to help guide dental practitioners treatment recommendations;
- Simplified prescription form based upon the patient's multiple chief concerns;
- Automated multiple treatment plans and filters tailored to enable dental practitioners to offer solutions for each patient's unique preferences;
- Up to 20 stages of aligners designed to treat an array of pre-restorative alignment and mild to moderate malocclusion with popular features such as configurable interproximal reduction (IPR) and attachments.
"Invisalign Go's new visualization feature of multiple treatment plans is absolutely invaluable from a clinician's point of view because it helps to explain different treatment options and choose the treatment plan that best meets the patient's preferences," said Dr.
"The Invisalign Go system has been a game changer in my practice," said Dr.
First launched in the EMEA region in 2016, the Invisalign Go clear aligner system is uniquely designed for general practitioner dentists and features a digital chairside experience using the iTero intra oral scanner and streamlined tooth movement capabilities. Invisalign Go guides dentists through identifying, planning, and treating simple cases such as mild crowding, spacing and relapse with tools tailored for a dentist's practice workflow.
- The Invisalign Photo Uploader application simplifies patient photo uploading and allows doctors to take patient photos quickly using mobile device cameras. Photos are uploaded directly to the Invisalign Doctor Site to begin the case assessment in real time.
- The Case Assessment Tool helps determine whether the case can be treated within Invisalign Go's clinical protocols.
- The iTero Element is the only intra-oral scanner integrated with Invisalign Go and enables a complete workflow from pre-restorative and restorative work to aesthetic refinement.
- ClinCheck Web, Align's proprietary software, provides an intuitive treatment planning experience.
The new Invisalign Go clear aligner system will be available in
For additional information about the Invisalign system or to find an Invisalign provider in your area, please visit www.invisalign.com. For additional information about iTero digital scanning system, please visit www.itero.com.
|(408) 470-1180||(678) 261-7803|
News Provided by Acquire Media